Gramaze Sports & Talent Management Company is an international sports agency, representing various athletes in sports and marketing and also offering full consultancy services and legal advice. Established with principles of professionalism, transparency and integrity, we not only help manage careers but also provide top coaches, trainers and advisors through our various partners. We have gathered an experienced team of professionals in sports, law and psychology; committed to maximizing image rights and providing promising commercial opportunities for all our clients.
Our years of experience in Football and Sports in general have allowed us to negotiate the best contracts for not only top professionals but budding careers too. We take care of their needs behind the scenes, leaving them to focus on their game and that’s what puts us among the most successful sports management companies in the world.
Our brand was founded based on principles of professionalism, transparency, trust and integrity. We take you to the highest possible standard while you concentrate on your football.
To provide athletes with the best agency consultancy services and establish a relationship in accordance with our principles of topmost professionalism, transparency and trust.
To become the industry benchmark for how athletes and agents relate based on a code of ethics that puts the athlete first, providing the right platform to build their careers.
What We Do
Latest Football News
- Sherman believes unbelievable unity will power Kedah past Tai Po
- Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Spurs and Chelsea refuse to match £80m Zaha valuation
- A-League and Australian football news LIVE: Arzani in sights of the Olyroos, says Arnold
- Tebas aims subtle dig at Man City and PSG while criticising financial 'doping'
- Australian Open: Latest Scores
- Merson Says: Cavani a no brainer for Chelsea
- Chelsea boss Lampard disagrees with Keane: I don't get an easier ride than Solskjaer
- 49ers hopeful on Coleman's shoulder
- You have to make a year 400 days!- Guardiola wants fixtures reduced amid talks of Champions League expansion
- Sharp appointed Everton players' president
- Ozil has been unlucky - Arteta
- Lampard out to prove Keane wrong
- England to hold talks with Saracens players
- Papers: No Europe, no worry for OGS
- Wilder would welcome Kyle Walker back
- Van Dijk: Clean sheets a collective effort
- Mbappe reveals that Zidane was his first 'idol'
- Pep: England hurting themselves with fixtures
- Potter not just a 'Championship numpty'
- ‘It means nothing yet' - Van Dijk shrugs off Liverpool's huge Premier League lead as defender demands full focus
Who We Are
Meet the team
Experienced in sports business and talent management. He is also an agent and representative to athletes and international football players both amateur and professionals.
- OBIALOR OKORO
AGENT / TALENT SCOUT / ANALYST
- VLADIMIR BOGDAN
TRAINER / FITNESS COACH
- OGECHUKWU AMANDA
She is an international reputable lawyer and the owner of PLUSHDEN CONSULT. Having years of experience in contractual law, she is a specialist in corporate governance, corporate administration, media and content strategy.
He is a licensed Entertainment Contract Law Attorney and helps manage businesses from a legal and contractual perspective, and also provides legal consulting and research services to organizations & individuals.
- DR. LANA IBUOCHAVA
- DR. CHINEDU OBIDIYA
CONSULTANT PSYCHOLOGIST / CLINICIAN / NUTRITIONIST
- DR. BARTH BROWN