Gramaze Sports & Talent Management Company is an international sports agency, representing various athletes in sports and marketing and also offering full consultancy services and legal advice. Established with principles of professionalism, transparency and integrity, we not only help manage careers but also provide top coaches, trainers and advisors through our various partners. We have gathered an experienced team of professionals in sports, law and psychology; committed to maximizing image rights and providing promising commercial opportunities for all our clients.
Our years of experience in Football and Sports in general have allowed us to negotiate the best contracts for not only top professionals but budding careers too. We take care of their needs behind the scenes, leaving them to focus on their game and that’s what puts us among the most successful sports management companies in the world.
Our brand was founded based on principles of professionalism, transparency, trust and integrity. We take you to the highest possible standard while you concentrate on your football.
To provide athletes with the best agency consultancy services and establish a relationship in accordance with our principles of topmost professionalism, transparency and trust.
To become the industry benchmark for how athletes and agents relate based on a code of ethics that puts the athlete first, providing the right platform to build their careers.
What We Do
Latest Football News
- PFA: Reducing Premier League salaries would be ‘detrimental’ to NHS
- Ireland make early Kenny appointment as McCarthy steps down
- FIFA 20 Ultimate Team: The real-life FIFA teams of Van Dijk, Sancho & Asensio
- Cahill admits it’s ‘difficult’ to ‘respect’ ex-Chelsea boss Sarri
- Nigeria midfielder Obiora: Benitez was dearest to my heart at Inter Milan
- PFA insists Premier League stars will contribute during coronavirus pandemic but questions merits of 30% pay cut
- Coronavirus: PFA questions merits of Premier League stars taking 30% pay cut
- Black Leopards’ Musonda promises to do more as they look to evade relegation
- Coronavirus: 'Africa must stand up' - Diouf fumes at French practitioners
- 5 Positions Arsenal Need to Strengthen & the Players They Could Sign to Fix Them - Summer 2020
- Deeney reveals why Fred is weak link at Man Utd
- Coronavirus: Caf should decide Champions League and Confederation Cup qualifying criteria - Omollo
- 7 of Leeds’ Best Big Game Players of the Modern Era
- Purton wants Beauty show
- Strauss: World Cup win was dream fulfilled
- Watch: Van Dijk surprises Liverpool fan with brilliant gesture
- 8 of European Football's Biggest Surprise Packages This Season
- I still have a lot to offer at Mamelodi Sundowns - Laffor
- Inter Defender Waves Off Liverpool Transfer Speculation in Fan Q&A
- English Football's 8 Biggest Overachieving Clubs
Who We Are
Meet the team
Experienced in sports business and talent management. He is also an agent and representative to athletes and international football players both amateur and professionals.
- OBIALOR OKORO
AGENT / TALENT SCOUT / ANALYST
- VLADIMIR BOGDAN
TRAINER / FITNESS COACH
- OGECHUKWU AMANDA
She is an international reputable lawyer and the owner of PLUSHDEN CONSULT. Having years of experience in contractual law, she is a specialist in corporate governance, corporate administration, media and content strategy.
He is a licensed Entertainment Contract Law Attorney and helps manage businesses from a legal and contractual perspective, and also provides legal consulting and research services to organizations & individuals.
- DR. LANA IBUOCHAVA
- DR. CHINEDU OBIDIYA
CONSULTANT PSYCHOLOGIST / CLINICIAN / NUTRITIONIST
- DR. BARTH BROWN