Gramaze Sports & Talent Management Company is an international sports agency, representing various athletes in sports and marketing and also offering full consultancy services and legal advice. Established with principles of professionalism, transparency and integrity, we not only help manage careers but also provide top coaches, trainers and advisors through our various partners. We have gathered an experienced team of professionals in sports, law and psychology; committed to maximizing image rights and providing promising commercial opportunities for all our clients.
Our years of experience in Football and Sports in general have allowed us to negotiate the best contracts for not only top professionals but budding careers too. We take care of their needs behind the scenes, leaving them to focus on their game and that’s what puts us among the most successful sports management companies in the world.
Our brand was founded based on principles of professionalism, transparency, trust and integrity. We take you to the highest possible standard while you concentrate on your football.
To provide athletes with the best agency consultancy services and establish a relationship in accordance with our principles of topmost professionalism, transparency and trust.
To become the industry benchmark for how athletes and agents relate based on a code of ethics that puts the athlete first, providing the right platform to build their careers.
What We Do
Latest Football News
- Ralf Rangnick Reveals How Thomas Müller & Mats Hummels Almost Joined Hoffenheim in 2008
- Liverpool Transfers: 6 Left-Backs the Reds Could Realistically Target This Summer
- West Ham Slap 'Big Money' Price Tag on Issa Diop as Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs Circle
- Why is Ronaldinho in prison? Former Barcelona and Brazil star's incarceration explained
- Henderson explains how Klopp transformed Liverpool's identity with never-say-die attitude
- How to finish the PL season part 427, screw you football and…
- Jack Gallagher's Draft XI: Who Knew Picking Xavi Would Be Such a Bad Idea?
- Rosberg: Shorter F1 season would help Max
- Belgium's Pro League cancelled and Club Brugge set to be declared champions due to coronavirus
- 8 Vintage Nike Football Shirts Liverpool Should Base Their Kits on Next Season - But Won't
- 9 England & GB Players Who Could Benefit From the Euros and Olympics Being Delayed
- Regionals: Barcelona ready to sell Rakitic
- Senior PGA cancelled for 2020
- Remembering Arsenal's Iconic First Double Winning Season Strip
- Fisher's diary: Routines, challenges and a shout-out
- Tomkins on life under French lockdown
- How Borussia Dortmund's Loaned Out Players Will Get on When They Return to Westfalenstadion - Ranked
- Chelsea open talks with Coutinho as they ‘close in on £100m double deal’
- More than one race at Silverstone?
- Steven Taylor talks *that* Newcastle handball, 15 years on
Who We Are
Meet the team
Experienced in sports business and talent management. He is also an agent and representative to athletes and international football players both amateur and professionals.
- OBIALOR OKORO
AGENT / TALENT SCOUT / ANALYST
- VLADIMIR BOGDAN
TRAINER / FITNESS COACH
- OGECHUKWU AMANDA
She is an international reputable lawyer and the owner of PLUSHDEN CONSULT. Having years of experience in contractual law, she is a specialist in corporate governance, corporate administration, media and content strategy.
He is a licensed Entertainment Contract Law Attorney and helps manage businesses from a legal and contractual perspective, and also provides legal consulting and research services to organizations & individuals.
- DR. LANA IBUOCHAVA
- DR. CHINEDU OBIDIYA
CONSULTANT PSYCHOLOGIST / CLINICIAN / NUTRITIONIST
- DR. BARTH BROWN